If you could be any supernatural creature … any … what would you be? #Tag
So last week, the illustrious Jenny Keller Ford tagged me in a post of questions!
From her site:
The idea is to answer the sender’s 11 questions, then come up with your own 11 questions and pass them along to 11 bloggers. They in turn answer your questions and link back to your site when done.
So, I’m going to answer those eleven, but I’m going to change up the game and as YOU to answer a question instead of me. I know, that breaks the chain. But you know what? I did that with those old chain letters, too. I broke ‘em all. LOL
1. What is your favorite board game?
2. If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be?
I would NEVER, EVER, EVER have gotten a credit card. My first came when I was in college and they gave our 2-liter sodas along with credit card applications. Damn sodas.
3. The world is going to end in 24 hours. How do you spend your last day on earth?
With my husband. In his arms. ‘nuf said.
4. Would you stay with the one who loves you or go back to the one you love? (and no, they aren’t the same people)
Unfortunately, I can’t answer because I’ve never experienced not having the one I love and being loved. That may sound sappy, but it’s 100% true.
5. Who is your favorite literary villain? Why?
Is it cheesy to say ‘Voldemort’?
6. If you could fly, what creature of flight would you be?
Dragon. Big. Colorful. I wanna be like the ones in How to Train a Dragon.
7. You’ve won a prestigious award for your novel. You will fall into literary exile if you don’t attend. Your contract will be stripped. No other agent or publisher will want you ever again. The award ceremony is the same night and same time as your child’s high school graduation ceremony. Which one do you go to?
My kid’s high school graduation. That wasn’t even hard to answer. I’ve always been family-first even though I spend too many hours on the computer.
8. You’ve been abducted by a literary guild of intergalactic aliens. The only way you can go home is if you write a logline about your life. What is your logline?
That one’s easy. I’m going to steal from my alter-ego: “Christian. Wife. Mother of 3. Workerbee. That … is me.”
9. Favorite book as a child? As an adult?
Dunno as a child. Winnie the Pooh?
As an adult … gracious, there are just too many. Some think that’s a cop out answer but it’s just too true!!
10. You’ve been told your book is going to be made into a movie? What’s the first thing you do?
then call my dad.
11. What is your happiest memory?
The day my husband asked me to marry him by writing ‘Will you marry me’ on a scrap piece of paper and putting a checkbox for ‘no’ and a checkbox for ‘yes’. We were at the public library and he’d used their paper and one of those ‘half-pencils’ with no eraser to be used to jot notes on.
Yup. That day.
I said ‘yes’ by checking that box. Oh yes I did.
That’s the end of the questions for me!
Now here’s one for you … give me your answer in the comments!
If you could be any supernatural creature … any … what would you be?
Love to see your answers!